To support the role of women in innovation and tech, the European Innovation Council (EIC) has created a skills enhancement and networking programme for women entrepreneurs and researchers, the Women Leadership Programme (WLP).
After having gathered close to 500 mentors, consisting of investors, senior managers and seasoned entrepreneurs, EIC is now looking for female members of EIC beneficiaries to join the Women Leadership Programme.
With the WLP, the EIC is offering a skills enhancement and networking programme for EIC women researchers and innovators. The programme aims to level the playing field in scalable mindsets and businesses by unlocking potential and breaking down barriers to success. The EIC WLP will enhance the participants’ business skills and promote their networking beyond the EIC Community. In doing so, the EIC seeks to increase the number of women-led companies created and succeeding in business, and increase diversity in innovation and tech.
What does joining the programme entail?
- Your own personal mentor and a coach
- A skills enhancement programme on topics relevant for your career ambitions;
- Networking events
Who can apply?
Only women from EIC-funded projects (Accelerator, Pathfinder and their predecessor instruments under the EIC Pilot) are eligible to apply.
- Women in business already in management positions, but want to strengthen their skills or expand their network;
- Women within established companies aspiring to take over leadership positions in business development;
- Women researchers involved in research projects aspiring to lead the transition of their research into businesses.
Apply here until 2 July 2021.