- This event has passed.
INMA Product and data innovation summit
12/10/2021 @ 15:00 - 17:00 UTC+0
One event on 07/10/2021 at 15:00
One event on 12/10/2021 at 15:00
One event on 14/10/2021 at 15:00
One event on 19/10/2021 at 15:00
INMA is hosting their first-ever Product and Data For Media Companies Summit October 5-19.
It is a five-module virtual Summit featuring 20+ international speakers and 12+ hours of expert-curated programming, aiming at teaching participants how the fusion of product thinking and smart data at media companies are ‘smashing cultural barriers and unleashing cross-departmental creativity with a new focus on the customer’.
The Product and Data For Media Summit will address:
- How to align strategy, organisation, and culture for customer-centricity.
- How to develop a product strategy for a media brand through customer obsession, data science, and product leadership.
- Outstanding products in news – their processes and pitfalls.
- Practical advice about how data helps leads discussions, specifically about measuring engagement, democratising data and scaling experiments, and building your own data leadership toolbox.
- The Cookie Apocalypse and how best to strategise around first-party data, registering and logging users, and what to do next with your data.
Complete registration information, you can find here