Women Who Code prepares this generation of women in tech to be tomorrow’s role models. This global nonprofit organization started as a community group in 2011 and has since grown to 230,000 members 122 countries.
WHAT THEY DO
- Advance women in their careers, every step of the way
- Provide a community of 230,000 that has become a movement in technology leadership
- Build Global Leaders in Tech, effectively changing the industry
- Offer low to no barrier-to-entry programs, events, scholarships and more for women to build tech and leadership skills
Their mission is to inspire women to excel in technology careers.
They envision a world where women are proportionally represented as technical leaders, executives, founders, VCs, board members, and software engineers.
- Empower with skills needed for professional achievement
- Educate companies to better promote, retain and hire talented women
- Build a global community where networking and mentorship is valued
- Develop role models and support this generation of engineers
When you become a part of Women Who Code you gain access to programs and services that are designed to help you step up your tech career. We have over 230,000 members who are career-aged tech professionals operating at each level of the industry.
Visit their website: www.womenwhocode.com
You can email them at: [email protected]