The 2021 NatWest everywoman Awards, aimed at identifying and celebrating the most inspirational female founders and entrepreneurs in the U.K. and Ireland, are open for nominations until the 5th of July.
The awards celebrate the woman behind the business, her personal successes and achievements and how she individually inspires others.
Who can enter?
The 2021 NatWest everywoman Awards are open to any female business owner whether they operate as a limited company, sole trader, or in partnership with others.
- Be a female entrepreneur or an individual who invests or is involved in securing investment in women-founded businesses.
- Be based or have their chief operations in the UK or Ireland.
- Be available for a judging day in October 2021 and the awards ceremony in London in December 2021.
Why this could be interesting?
- Receive sector-wide recognition for both individual and company achievements.
- Inspire the next generation of female entrepreneurs.
- Raise your personal and business profile with our extensive PR campaign.
- Boost your own and your company’s professional credentials.
- Recognise someone exceptional in a way that gets them noticed by the rest of their industry
- It’s free to nominate yourself or someone else you know.