Women on Boards UK is a network of 30,000 women, and some men, who are starting and shaping their board careers. The network includes those with all levels of board experience, across all sectors and professional disciplines.
Women on Boards UK are an open, inclusive network spanning all sectors, professions and career stages. They provide information, encouragement and connections to help professionals target suitable non-executive positions. They also offer leadership skills development and support boards to recruit for diversity.
“We are there to support you, to encourage you, to offer you honest and helpful advice. Our support is practical, delivered with a genuine personal touch. What we do works – on average seven members secure a new board role each week.”
Their members gain access to:
- the Vacancy Board, advertising 100s of a non-executive roles across all sectors (Full/Corporate members only);
- tailored support options to build a Board CV that showcases their boardroom value-add;
- 1-on-1 pre-interview connections for every non-executive interview secured (Full/Corporate members only);
- individual support and mentoring packages to overcome any issues in their path;
- Resource Centre with a wealth of information and advice on securing board roles and operating effectively as a NED;
- networking opportunities and events,
- and access to a range of training sessions, including their signature Get on Board workshop which shares what you need to know to become a non-executive.
For more info, you can contact Women on Boards UK at [email protected] or by phone on 0203 925 4080.