Girls in Tech is offering 425 scholarships to the AWS Machine Learning Scholarship Program, with a focus on women and underrepresented groups.
The AWS Machine Learning Foundations course covers:
- The fundamentals of machine learning
- Object-oriented programming best practices
- Computer vision with AWS DeepLens, reinforcement learning with AWS DeepRacer, and generative AI with AWS DeepComposer.
If you’re chosen for a scholarship, the AWS Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree includes:
- Advanced machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Expert-led tutorials on how to quickly build, train, and deploy ML models in the cloud and at the edge with Amazon SageMaker, a fully managed ML service for data scientists and developers.
How to apply:
- Enroll in the AWS Machine Learning Engineer Scholarship Program by June 23, 2021.
- Complete the free AWS Machine Learning Foundations Course and assessment on Udacity by October 11, 2021.
- If you’re one of the top 425 students, you’ll be notified about your free scholarship by October 21, 2021.
Learn more HERE